University of Westlondon organizes International Alistair Scholarship organized help students actualize their academic goals
University of Westlondon Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Aspirants can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism, UWL.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- Students should attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to this educational opportunity, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university.
- After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
- Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- University of West London
- St Mary’s RoadEaling,
- LondonW5 5RF
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Language Requirement: The participants need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: One grant will be awarded which will provide an amount of £1,000 to a successful participant.
Interested students are to apply here