This is to notify all applicants that applied and sat for the just concluded 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and choose University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their preferred choice of study for the 2016/2017 academic session that the online practice for the UNN Post-UTME CBT has started.
NOTE: The UNN 2016 Post-UTME form is not yet on sale. Only the online practice for the CBT exam has commenced.
How To Practice for UNN CBT:
First, you need to purchase a scratch card at the sum of N500 only (excludes bank commission) from any of the following banks; UBA Plc, Fidelity Bank, First Bank or Access Bank. Then follow the steps below to practice for the Cbt.
To Register for the Cbt practice:
2) Log on with your Jamb Registration Number and the Cbt practice Scratch Card pin you must have purchased as stated above.
3) Click the “Submit” button
4) Select your course of study.
5) Enter the subjects’ you registered during the JAMB exam.
6) Click “Start“.
7) Print out the page containing your token (The number that gives you access to practice for this exam)
To begin the practice for the exam:
8) Go back to http://unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng/.
9) Enter your registration number
10) Enter your token number (Given)
11) Click start exam.
12) Begin Practice exam.
13) Submit when done.
14) See Result.
15) Log out from the system.
*Each card gives you access to practice on the site twice (2times)
*You will need to have your JAMB Registration number handy for this practice.
*Keep your card details safe.
*Print your generated token page and keep it safe.
No date has been fix for the 2016/2017 UNN Post Utme, therefore registration for the main screening exam has not commenced! Please ignore anyone asking you to pay money into his or her account to help you secure admission. They are all scammers whose sole aim is to defraud you of your hard earn money.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friendsClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!