This is the official University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Diploma Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2015/2016 academic. Make sure you follow the procedures very well to avoid mistakes.
This is to notify all the successful candidates who ere offered provisional admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma Programme for the 2015/2016 academic session that they are required to follow the following guidelines to pay their acceptance fees.
See: Complete UNN Diploma Admission List here
UNN Diploma Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal.unn.edu.ng),
- log in your phone number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee.
- Take the Invoice to any branch Zenith bank or UBA on the REMITA platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25, 000) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal. unn.edu.ng) again and login your Phone Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Share this guide with othersClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!