This is to inform the entire UNN aspirant of their Important Notice on Supplementary 2015. Interested 2015/2016 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||Shortfall|
|Department of Agric. Economics||6|
|Department of Agric Extension||118|
|Department of Animal Science||28|
|Department of Crop Science||100|
|Department of Home Science||6|
|Department of Soil Science||101|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||Shortfall|
|Department of Archeology and Tourism||08|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology||80|
|Department of Combined Biological Sciences||54|
|Department of Microbiology||14|
|Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology||72|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Banking and Finance||9|
|Department of Marketing||43|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
Department of Adult Education
|Department of Agric Education|
Department of Arts Education
|Department of Science Education||81|
|Department of VTE (Home Economics)||12|
|Department of VTE (Industrial Technical)||17|
|Department of VTE (Computer Education)||18|
|Department of VTE (Agric Education)||7|
|Department of Physical and Health Education||37|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Shortfall|
|Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources||48|
|Department of Electronic Engineering||14|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||7|
|Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering||55|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||Shortfall|
|Department of Estate Management||30|
|Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics||32|
|Department of Architecture||16|
|Department of Urban and Regional Planning||37|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH||Shortfall|
|Medical Laboratory Sciences||94|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Combined Physical Sciences||78|
|Department of Mathematics||30|
|Department of Physics/Astronomy||83|
|Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry||9|
|Department of Statistics||38|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE||Shortfall|
|Combined Social Science||140|
|Department of Social Work||25|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE||11|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
- Eligible candidates are requested to pay an advert/shopping fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only in certified Bank Draft payable to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka to be submitted to the Cash Office, Bursar’s Department, UNN.
- Candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2015/2016 Advert/Shopping form online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng by logging in their JAMB Registration Number and Bank Draft Number, then print Advert/Shopping slip and complete the Advert/Shopping form online.
- Applications open on Monday, 28th September and closes on Monday, 4th October, 2015.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2015.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2015/2016 academic year.
This information supersedes the earlier one uploaded.
A.I. Okonta, FCAI, FIIA
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):