This is to inform the general public that UNN 2015 Post UTME Supplementary Admission Form Is Out.
Authorities of the University of Nigeria,Nsukka (UNN) wish to inform all interested 2015/2016 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 200 and above are invited to apply for her advertised courses as follows:
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE Shortfall
Department of Agric. Economics 06
Department of Agric Extension 118
Department of Animal Science 28
Department of Crop Science 100
Department of Food Science & Tech. 04
Department of Home Science And Nutrition 04
Department of Soil Science 101
FACULTY OF ARTS Shortfall
Department of Archeology 08
Department of Foreign Languages (German) 68
Department of Linguistics and Nigerian languages 03
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES Shortfall
Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology 80
Department of Combined Biological Sciences 54
Department of Micro Biology 14
Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology 72
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Shortfall
Department of Banking and Finance 9
Department of Business Management 05
Department of Marketing 43
FACULTY OF EDUCATION Shortfall
Department of Adult Education 23
Department of VTE (Business) 05
Department of Education Arts 97
Department of Education Science 95
Department of Education Science (Chemistry) 20
Department of VTE (Home Economics) 12
Department of VTE (Industrial Technical) 17
Department of Physical and Health Education 37
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING Shortfall
Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources 48
Department of Electronic Engineering 14
Department of Mechanical Engineering 07
Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering 55
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES Shortfall
Department of Estate Management 30
Department of survey and Geo-informatics 07
Department of Archaeology & Tourism 16
Department of Urban and Regional Planning 37
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH Shortfall
Medical Laboratory Sciences 94
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES Shortfall
Combined Physical Sciences 78
Department of Geology 03
Department of Computer Science 12
Department of Mathematics 49
Department of Physics/Astronomy 84
Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry 66
Department of Statistics 44
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE Shortfall
Combined Social Science 140
Department of Religion 05
Department of Social Work 25
Department of Sociology/Anthropology 01
Department of Psychology 03
Department of Geography 5
FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE 11
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng or portal www.unnportal.edu.ng, log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for advert/shopping fee. Take the Invoice to any branch of Zenith Bank, UBA, First Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank on the etranzact platform to pay ten thousand naira (N10,000) advert/shopping fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2) Visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Advert/Shopping Slip and complete the Advert/Shopping Form online.
3) Applications open on Monday, 20th September and closes on Monday, 28th September, 2015.
4) Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2015.
5) Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2015/2016 academic year.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!