This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria Teaching hospital, UNTH, Enugu School of Midwifery Admission Form is out. See the admission requirements and how to apply.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the above mentioned school for 2017/2018 academic programme.
The duration of the programme is 18 (Eighteen) months.
UNTH Enugu School of Midwifery – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
(1) Be a Registered Nurse with current practicing license
(II) Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five (5) Credits to include, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNTH Enugu School of Midwifery
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
(1) Visit the School of Midwifery Portal at www.unthportal.org and follow the steps as provided on the portal
(2) The application fee is N5,OOO.00 (five thousand naira) only.
(3) Purchase of form is done online using interswitch debit card, master card, VISA or verve card
(4) Ensure to print your application slip, payment receipt and photo card (examination slip) upon successful application
(5) Submit the printed application slip and payment receipt with photocopies of all credentials including age declaration to the school secretary
(6) Last day for receiving application form is 7th July, 2017.