UTME 2017: Jambite Few Tips To Score High In Your JAMB Exam- JAMB is the most biggest exam ever in Nigeria. A candidate is assigned to do and conclude this exam in just a day. That one day will determine your next move academically. I mean Maybe you will sit at home if you fail it by having a low score or Have the chance of gaining admission if you pass it with a high and meaningful score.
I will never forget to tell you the best thing to achieve a High Score in JAMB. You just have to ready and read without ceasing. Attempt Past questions overnight. Forget about your boo’s issue and do what will benefit you academically. Then leave the rest for Almighty God to take control.
MALPRACTICE??? HELL NO!!!
Well, We all know JAMB will not encourage and advice you to involve in MALPRACTICE. But they know it exists. To be sincere, nobody wants to fail ooo. We also understand that our brains are not equal.
During the exam You can’t reason the way I do. I can’t reason they way you do. The truth is that everybody wants to score high in JAMB but everybody ain’t that brilliant and intelligent to tackle JAMB exam and Score like 280+
JAMB is the true test of ability. The exam is quite different from WAEC/ NECO because they are based on ‘normed’ grades. This means your grades in those exams depend on general performance. Those exams are also just a test of your rudimentary knowledge of topics.
Now to JAMB.
1. Make sure you get a syllabus to know what you are required to know in each subject.
2. Make sure you understand the difference between similar things e.g Cartillage, muscles because they dont just
test whether you have an idea but if you know the difference between pretty similar things
3. For calculation based subjects, JAMB options are actually based on misconceptions i.e if you don’t understand
well, your wrong answer will also be available.
4. Get as many past questions as possible. When you practice make sure you confirm your answers from reputable textbooks
and not ‘Hungry authors’ with wuruwuru answers
5. Work on your speed and accuracy because its a test of both, there’s no point knowing all the answers but not being able to finish.
6. You must attempt the simple questions first.
7. With your familiarity with past questions, you will discover the areas where questions usually come from & you can quickly pick on your areas of strength first.
8. Try to sleep early the day before the exam so that you can wake up fresh.
9. Even if you are not able to cover syllabus, don’t panic,
approach the exam center with confidence.
Lastly, JAMB Repeats 60% of Past Questions in Exams.
Most times candidates do ask me this “Does JAMB repeat past questions?” 100% Yes, They do.
I did my personal research On my findings, I discovered a shocking truth.
JAMB do repeat past questions. It’s not their faults that they do repeat past questions. The fact is that there are no new questions to ask.
They may decide to ask the question in different formats, but really its the same questions they have been asking in previous years.
See Evidence below from the repeated JAMB past questions
1. The word “EVASIVE answers” repeated itself in 1985 and 1997 JAMB.
31. Many untrustworthy students give evasive answers to questions which they fully understand. (1985)
65. The lawyer gave evasive answers to all the questions. (1997)
2. The word “FLEXIBLE” was repeated in 1986 and 2012 JAMB.
26. Mr. Jack was most flexible in his
38. The principal was advised to be flexible on critical issues. (2012)
3. The idiom “HEART IN HIS MOUTH” was repeated in 1978 and 2006 JAMB.
28. He spoke with his heart in his mouth (1978)
B. with such unusual cowardice
C. with a lot of confusion in his speech
D. without being able to make up his mind
E. with fright and agitation.
36. He has no reason to have his heart in his mouth. (2006).
A. be afraid
B. feel guilty
C. be confident
D. think negatively
4. The word “SUMPTUOUS” was repeated in 2001, 2005 and 2012 JAMB.
30. The village girl wore sumptuous clothes (2001)
69. Some people consider the leather upholstery and thick rugs a bit sumptuous. (2005)
55 . Isa and Illu ate sumptuous meals on their
brother’s wedding day. (2012)
That’s it. But no one can tell exactly where JAMB 2017 Questions are coming from in Past Questions
Still think that Past Questions Can’t Help? Let’s get your view via the comment box.
Prince Samuel Emenike (a.k.a Sir. Noble)……… MY UNICAL DREAMS FBG!!!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!