This is to inform members of the public in particular all 2015 UTME Candidates who participate in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and did not obtained the required cut-off mark of their preferred universities that provision has now be made for such candidates to check the school they have been re-signed to.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially activate its portal for UTME candidates to check the school they have been re-signed to.
It would be recalled that over 59,000 candidates who applied for admission into the University of Lagos through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) were rejected by the school management. This was irrespective of the fact that majority of the students scored above the Board’s cut-off mark. Such candidates can now check the school they have been re-signed to.
Warning: Checking of the school you are redistributed to is free of charge (FOC). You don’t need to buy scratch card nor make payment to anybody.
HOW TO CHECK THE SCHOOL YOU ARE RESIGNED TO ON JAMB WEBSITE.
Visit JAMB checking portal by CLICKING HERE
On the landing page, type in your JAMB registration number in the space provide
Click on the title “Check where you have been posted for admission”
Good luck, wishing you the best
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000