The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must international students who have completed at least one full year at a secondary school within the Wellington region. Candidate must be fully enrolled in a full-year program of at least 120 points by the start of the trimester
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement outlining reasons for applying for the opportunity, expenses and a reference from an academic or supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation in the undergraduate degree program, you will need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $2000.
Click here to apply