Viva Cinemas Recruitment 2019… This page contains detail information about Viva Cinemas recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore this page for more details.
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Marketer
• Marketer for VIVA Cinemas (VC) is accountable for delivering the commercial and trading performance in each cinema location including revenue and subscriber volume targets.
• This includes but is not limited to: creating specific propositions and offers for targeted customer segments, leading customer growth and retentions initiatives, to optimise commercial performance, planning customer marketing campaigns, and tracking performance across all these activities.
• The Marketer will also be responsible for traditional and social media marketing improvement and growth which consistently devising strategies to create awareness of Viva Cinemas products and services for profitability of the business.
• Support the Viva operations to develop and implement VIVA Cinemas (VC) commercial marketing plan for key growth and retentions volume levers
• Optimize upsell performance across for box office and concession revenue
• Drive effective retentions activity for existing customers through value reinforcement marketing and ensure cinema admission target are met
• Work closely with schools, corporates, and universities and ensure that group booking admissions are met each week
• Work alongside Brand Manager/Head of Operations to get a clear plan and expected targets and feedback on actual performance
• Liaise with the Cinema Managers (CM) and get weekly film information to create synergy with all clients
• Manage and track group bookings and ensure information is accurately transmitted to all parties of the senior management team on a weekly basis
• Always aim to surpass target on a weekly basis
• Identify and develop corrective actions in response to trading performance and see ways to improve group booking revenue streams
• Identify new opportunities and execute test & learn activities to ensure schools, universities and corporates are engaged and patronizing our cinemas weekly
• Liaise with Brand Manager/Head of Operations to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices/cash, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
• Ensuring the cinema meets set admissions targets each month/year etc.
• Support all movie premier activities to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
• Carrying out market research to seek new opportunities and new clients
• Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes while analyzing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
• Maintain a strong and increase the database of customers’ contacts including but not limited to regular customers, Schools, Corporates, Tertiary Institutions etc.
Experience and Qualifications
• Person Statement: University degree with 1+ years’ relevant marketing and social media work experience within the retail and entertainment industry.
• Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
• Strong marketing acumen
• Highly presentable and articulated approach to deal with a large variety of groups
• Attention to detail and ability to bring groups clients to the cinema to enjoy our services
• Able to deliver results and driving group projects to boost other income revenue
• Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication
• Capability to generate original ideas, even in the midst of ambiguity
• Responsibility and ownership of activities combined with a self-starter approach
• Commitment to self-development
• Good understanding of the industry and key issues affecting our business
• Achieving quality results and service
• Communicating information effectively
• Thinking clearly, deeply & broadly
• Building collaborative relationships
• Influencing individuals and groups
• Practicing innovation and change
Will look like:
• Able to negotiate with schools, universities, and corporates
• Able to analyze data and report clearly. Marketing acumen a must able to document market ideas, proposals and policy, and produce weekly reports
• Strong thinking skills, able to identify principles & take logical implementation steps based on these
• Great negotiation and presentation skills. Able to convince clients to patronise our cinemas on weekly basis
• Must be presentable, able to articulate proposals to all clients and be to communicate in a well-articulated manner
• Strong continuous improvement skills, naturally identifying opportunities to improve, creative ideas generation.
• Team: Work with the team, mentoring more junior colleagues and line management of relevant staff
• Key Relationships: Senior Management, peers and other employees in the Organisation;
• Decision Making: Impact to influence critical decisions within the organization.
• Time-scales: Work with the day-to-day realities but with a focus on the months & year ahead
2. Job Title: Cinema Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
• The Cinema Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema. You will be responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff, the day to day control of cinema activities and the driver of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
• Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the daily cinema operations, Implementing Strategies to improve gross margins, mentoring team members to deliver a best in class service and performance
• Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a strong focus on results
• Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Experience working in a cinema /entertainment environment
Experience and Qualification
• BSc/ HND/BA
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Good Management skills and Innovative
• Good problem solving
• Team Player
• High attention to detail.
• Result Oriented
• Ability to lead and motivate employees
• Proven track record of Target performance
• Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
• Able to achieve/ exceed set targets through, innovative strategies, team drive and strong leadership.
3. Job Title: Cinemas Team Member
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
• Sells and processes payment of movie tickets, vouchers, passes, or facility memberships from customers at cinema events.
• Disseminate movie information to guests: current movies, upcoming movies, movie genres and information to turn inquiry to sales.
• Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the company’s commitment to guests.
• Attends to customers at the cinema and ensures the seating and safety of guests in all screens.
• Offers the highest level of customer service possible to guests, donors, visiting artists, artist management, customers, and any other member of the public or administration they may encounter.
• Sale of retail product sales including popcorn, hotdog and other items as per company guidelines
• Responsible for the preparation of some retail items including popping of corn, display of drinks, preparation of hot dogs and other speciality items. This demands speed and working in a hygienic environment
Experience and Qualification
• Minimum of GSCE/OND
• 1- 2 years work experience in a hospitality, retail or entertainment industry
• Basic Maths Skills
• Customer service skills
• Be passionate about movies
• Basic Computer Literacy
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills in English language
• Strong work ethics
• Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ibadan / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.