WAEC Store Keeping Questions 2017- West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries… In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC.
PAPER 1 – OBJECTIVE
1. In organizing a store, the storekeeper must consider
A. cost paid for goods.
B. the nature of goods.
C. value of goods.
D. obsolete goods.
2. Which of the following documents will be needed when goods are received in the store?
A. Debit note.
B. Credit note.
C. Consignment note.
D. Delivery note.
3. Which of the following is not important in store layout arrangement?
A. Proper layout
B. Proper lighting
C. Adequate security
D. Adequate staffing
4. A warehouse owned and controlled by an independent business firm is called
A. bonded warehouse.
B. private warehouse.
C. public warehouse.
D. company warehouse.
5. A document which authorizes the issue of materials for use is
A. record requisition.
B. materials requisition.
C. bill requisition.
6. A purchase requisition will include the following headings except
A. materials description.
B. purchase order number.
C. stock code number.
D. delivery number.
7. The purpose of taking inventory is to
A. ensure the store is not empty.
B. keep the storekeeper busy.
C. ensure regular flow of production activities.
D. facilitate efficient use of funds
PAPER 2 – ESSAY
1. (a) Explain five advantages of public warehouse
(b) State five functions of a warehouse
2. Describe five factors to be considered in choosing store layout.
3. Explain the following:
(a) Maximum stock level
(b) Minimum stock level
(c) Economic order quantity
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.