Saro Agro-Allied has over two- decades experience in Exporting Agricultural commodities and have pioneered organic Cocoa Certification sustainability programmes with leading certification bodies closely working with farmers and other key stakeholders
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Warehouse Officer works with other warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- Inspection of container
- Monitoring of Offloading/Trans loading
- Raising of GRN for each container
- Updating of Container register
- Raising of GRN for goods received
- Updating of stock card.
- Inspection of trucks/documents before Loading
- Monitor all loading up country
- Ensure stock are loaded on FIFO basis always.
- Issuing of waybill for Loaded trucks
- Updating of Stockcards after loading
- Ensure stacking height are maintained and that all products are on pallet.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept clean at all times
- Ensure Safety measures are Adhere to
- Monitor Labour activities at the warehouse
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Effective communication Abilities
- Proven Integrity
- High Numeracy Skills
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Must be a computer literate.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Required Age: 25 – 35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Agrosciences Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply