Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is a Lagos based international Graduate Schools that offers postgraduate and professional courses in Banking, Business Studies, Education, Media and Journalism. It is the first paperless academic institution in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Responsibility and Job Description
- Creation of flyers and other printable materials.
- Development of new websites and management of existing ones.
- Management of learning portal
- Development and Management of Digital Media Marketing.
- Creation of logos, banners and other digital materials.
- Design and Management newsletters
The successful candidate will:
- Candidates should possess Graphic Design Skills.
- Have a very quick understanding of briefs
- Have a good understanding of and passion for social media.
- Posses a portfolio that demonstrates the ability and experience to create, design and manage at least the items listed above.
- Be Involved, autonomous, rigorous and flexible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be invited for test and interview. Resumption is right away.
- To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed in the Selection Criteria as well as responsibility and job description.
- Each selection criteria must be addressed separately.
- Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.