Western Union Undergraduate Scholars Program – 2017/18 We bring to your notice that Applications are invited for the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program, also referred to as WU Scholars, which is awarded to students from developing countries that wants to apply for an Undergraduate degree program at any institution worldwide.
This scholarship program is worth $2,500 and it will be provided to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
– Applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
– Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years.
– Applicants must have good grades.
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 12th April 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000